LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun!
Our Development team consists of highly talented web developers working in an innovative and dynamic environment in Dublin.
What will I be doing?
- Delivering solutions that continue to amaze customers.
- Working alongside a team, shipping features on a rapid release cycle.
- Researching and prototyping newer technologies to constantly evolve the product.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 1 year of experience in web development; e.g. Rails, Laravel, or equivalent framework.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Can appreciate technology agnostic solutions for a clear company vision.
Don't worry if you don't tick every box in order to apply, we're always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required, but considered a big plus
- Experience with non-relational databases.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with API and payment gateway integrations.
- Previous use of AngularJS
- Experience troubleshooting HTTP and application performance issues.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment.
- Monthly social events and occasional trips to Dublin.
- Continuous education through various internal and external channels.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
- Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to two 1-hour technical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO/CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.