Your colleagues describe you as energetic, thoughtful, and customer-focused. Given your experiences, you have an understanding of the education field, specifically the nuances of education technology. You love working with data and the challenge to develop meaningful insights for administrators and educators that apply to their daily decisions. You love to teach and understand that customers seek new, more effective ways of excelling in their jobs. You take an active interest in education and the edtech market , waking up in the morning wondering, “what’s happening with my customers today?” You have demonstrated success identifying and qualifying customer subscription expansions and have comfortably engaged clients in contract renewal cycles.
You embrace the chance to tackle a wide range of daily activities and opportunities to interact with team members and customers virtually and in-person. A small, emerging company environment driven by customer requirements and having your fingerprints on the solutions that will make the organization stronger excites you. Of course, moving around office productivity tools such as Google Suite for Business and Salesforce.com is second nature..
The Customer Success Manager (CSM), reporting to the Director of Customer Success, will serve as the primary relationship manager for a variety of educational organizations across the country that Lea(R)n supports. The position demands a proven capacity to set, manage, and surpass customer expectations while also maintaining strong relationships with the internal teams that collaborate with Customer Success. The CSM will be responsible for creating the conditions in which the all stakeholders within their customer organizations - from the leadership to administration to classroom educators - can tangibly and readily express the value of the LearnPlatform. This individual is expected to be a vital member of a growing team who serves customers at the school, district, network, and state levels.
- Direct efforts that maximize your customers’ adoption and usage of LearnPlatform.
- Provide regular updates on implementation progress to the Director of Customer Success and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate customer engagement with Lea(R)n and other customers in order to optimize customer product knowledge and community development.
- Recognize and translate patterns in customer usage, inquiries, and requests into actionable steps that improve customer experience, increase retention, and capture opportunities to share the Lea(R)n story to other organizations across the United States.
- Collaborate with your peers within the Customer Success team to refine existing processes and to establish consistent, best practices across the entire Lea(R)n customer base.
- Achieve established customer satisfaction, usage, and renewal metrics established.
- Represent Lea(R)n as appropriate at on-site customer meetings, conferences, presentations, and webinars.
- Deliver regular internal reports that demonstrate customer status, product feedback, and sales opportunities for expansion.
As a member of our growing team, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized healthcare (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- 401k with employer match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Activity/Wellness Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Generous holiday and vacation days to recharge with family/friends and sick days to recuperate.
- Spacious office with all the amenities in Raleigh’s South Glenwood neighborhood
LearnPlatform strives to generate actionable insights to guide informed decisions across education. As part of our daily work we expect our co-workers and ask of ourselves embody our core values of honesty, hard work, a bias for responsible action, a desire to learn and adapt when needed, and to have empathy for others. We are looking for smart, engaging people to contribute their diverse experiences to our team.
LearnPlatform is the comprehensive EdTech management and rapid-cycle evaluation system for educators and administrators to organize, streamline and analyze their classroom technology to improve instructional, operational and financial decisions. The SaaS EdTech system of record gives education organizations the ability to inventory and select digital learning tools, establish and maintain regulatory compliance, and measure outcomes to gain meaningful, actionable evidence to ensure learning ecosystems are safe and cost-effective. K-12 districts and state education agencies use the research-based LearnPlatform to continuously improve standards of practice that drive blended and personalized learning at scale, expand equitable access to education technologies and increase student achievement.
LearnPlatform is a B Corporation and has received its Series A financing in February 2018 from New Markets Venture Capital and The Emerson Collective. LearnPlatform is committed to equity, both in its hiring and overall mission.