Have you found early success in your Sales career but still find something missing in after you receive the signed contract? What if you were able to sell an exciting product, help your customer solve a real problem, and contribute to improving how the U.S. education system functions? If this sounds intriguing Lea(R)n, a young, vibrant company based in Raleigh, NC is building out its Inside Sales team to help expand its current customer base of K-12 school districts. Keep reading...
You have been a natural at talking to people for as long as you can remember. Sales may not have been where you thought you would end up, but you find the thrill of the sale to be intoxicating. People often describe you as a quick learner and someone full of energy. Over the past few years, you’ve grown to love the feeling of closing a deal and the competition with your teammates. And while winning is fun, a part of you wants your efforts to represent more than a paycheck. You seek to represent a company and a product that make the world better. Perhaps you have worked in Education Technology before, but you regardless, you remember that one teacher in high school that changed how you think about the world.
The District Analyst is responsible for generating initial interest, building and maintaining a pipeline, and converting LearnPlatform opportunities within a given geographic territory. Your lead generation and prospecting arsenal include phone, email, social media, and sponsored events with support from the creative Marketing team and accessible market data. A day in the life of a District Analyst might include:
- Cold call/email to uncover sales opportunities and secure 5-10 online meetings/week.
- Conduct a short Q&A to identify customer needs in order to define a true sales opportunity.
- Provide online demonstrations via video-conference to address prospect needs.
- Track progress against weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for demonstrations and closes.
- Review your team members recorded prospect calls to improve your craft or offer feedback to your teammate.
- Report market feedback to Product, Customer Success, or Marketing over Slack.
- Update Salesforce for weekly reporting needs.
- Research prospects in preparation for your scheduled calls.
As a member of our growing team, employees receive
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized healthcare (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- 401k with employer match
- Generous holiday and vacation days to recharge with family/friends and sick days to recuperate.
- Spacious office with all the amenities in Raleigh’s South Glenwood neighborhood
Lea(R)n strives to generate actionable insights to guide informed decisions across education. As part of our daily work we expect our co-workers and ask of ourselves embody our core values of honesty, hard work, a bias for responsible action, a desire to learn and adapt when needed, and to have empathy for others. We are looking for smart, engaging people to contribute their diverse experiences to our team.
LearnPlatform is the comprehensive edtech management and rapid-cycle evaluation system for educators and administrators to organize, streamline and analyze their classroom technology to improve instructional, operational and financial decisions. The SaaS edtech system of record gives education organizations the ability to inventory and select digital learning tools, establish and maintain regulatory compliance, and measure outcomes to gain meaningful, actionable evidence to ensure learning ecosystems are safe and cost-effective. K-12 districts and state education agencies use the research-based LearnPlatform to continuously improve standards of practice that drive blended and personalized learning at scale, expand equitable access to education technologies and increase student achievement.
Lea(R)n is a B Corporation and has received Series A financing in February 2018 from New Markets Venture Capital and The Emerson Collective. Lea(R)n is committed to equity, both in its hiring and overall mission.