Be a part of our growing Apps & Solutions organization! As a part of this team, you’ll be building products with our customers for their patients/members to empower people to live healthier, happier lives. You’ll be designing, building and integrating these solutions using the League platform as well as improving our platform along the way. This will require critical thinking and creativity!
You will be encouraged to speak your mind and engage. You will collaborate with people across League’s organization from other engineering teams, designers, product managers the list goes on! You’ll have a high level of ownership to drive deliverables to completion, having a direct impact on League’s business. If you enjoy continually coming up with new solutions and seeing your work have a direct impact on a client’s success and patient health outcomes, this role is a fit for you.
In this role, you will:
- Work on a cross-functional, solution-driven development team
- Implement new products and integrations in the League platform
- Work to simplify the way we deliver solutions to our clients
- You will be encouraged to speak your mind and engage. We’re constantly innovating and improving everything that can make our lives easier is more than welcomed.
- Lead technical design discussions and inform implementation priority
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Mentor multiple engineers and lift the skills of others on the team
- Help to align technical strategy with business goals
- Live our team values of ownership, innovation, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
- You have extensive experience building and maintaining native iOS apps using Swift
- You know how to write high-quality, testable code, and understand the tradeoffs between expediency and maintainability
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and know how to bring complex designs to reality
- You are a strong communicator, and you can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers without a problem
- When things break, you’re eager and able to help fix things
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus!
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.