As a Strategic Business Development Representative, you will be the very first person to connect League to prospective accounts. You will target executive level decision-makers at our target customers such as healthcare provider systems, payers and consumer healthcare organizations to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives. Through creative outreach, you will establish the connection point and bring to life the message of how League can improve health outcomes by improving their member, patient and consumer health experience. League invests in people, in this role you will learn everything you need to know to continue a fulfilling and profitable career in health tech and software sales.
In this role, you will:
- Target executive-level decision-makers at enterprise organizations within the digital, digital strategy & innovation, and patient experience departments.
- Be responsible for generating high quality net new platform opportunities.
- Stay current on market trends, industry news, our existing connections and networks and use this information to generate interest with new prospects.
- Utilize multiple channels to engage with new prospects including phone, e-mail, LinkedIn, and virtual and in-person events.
- Creatively leverage League leadership and key executives to reach passive prospects.
- Work closely with marketing to leverage messaging, events and collateral to generate interest in League.
- Utilize Salesforce as the ultimate source of truth to track all communications, next steps, and deal information to report to sales leadership and executive leadership.
- Continue to build your knowledge of the enterprise sales process and outreach, opportunity progression and management skills to set you on a path towards managing accounts.
- Share learning with newer members of the team to help everyone be successful in growing League.
- 2 years experience in an outbound sales environment with an overall understanding of the enterprise sales cycle, or commensurate experience
- Experience strategically utilizing multiple channels to generate high quality opportunities at executive and leadership levels would be great experience to bring to the role
- Strong problem solving skills, a creative mindset and tendency to continuously learn new things
- Exposure to selling platforms or digital solutions to executive decision makers at Healthcare Providers and Payer would be very beneficial experience in this role
- Desire to be part of building something that is changing the way people access their healthcare
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.