The Cloud Platform Team ensures that all of our systems are monitored, reliable and meet their uptime targets. Much of our work focuses on optimizing existing systems, building new components and automating manual processes. As part of the Cloud Platform Team you'll have the opportunity to manage our cloud infrastructure, design, build and run distributed, fault tolerant systems, and improve and automate existing processes.
- Lead technical design of major system components, improve availability and scalability of the platform and its services
- Uphold quality standards by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Mentor other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- 5+ years of work experience in a production environment.
- You know how to write high-quality and testable code in Python, Go, or other languages
- Experience working with automation in critical production environments, ensuring their reliability
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals: filesystems, networking, etc
- Experience with Cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS (e.g. GCP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) and release orchestration
- Experience with configuration management/infrastructure as code tools like: terraform, ansible, puppet, etc
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Experience with container orchestration systems
Note: candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.