LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Director of Campaigns to help build, deliver, measure, and evolve our B2B integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a world-class orchestrator with a keen sense for industry trends, customer insights, and impactful marketing tactics. They have an extensive background in landing successful B2B campaigns, with increasing scope and impact. They’re deeply entrenched in channel strategy, and how to measure campaign performance and bottom-line impact across multiple tactics (ex.PR/Comms, Web, Email/Marketing Automation, Paid Digital, Social, Events, ABM, Through-Sales, etc.) They have deep content expertise and understand how various content types can nurture leads through a customer journey and sales cycle. They’re an excellent partner, focusing on bottom-line impact and mutually beneficial approaches. Last, they’re scrappy, humble, and growth-minded; they understand how to build for the long-term without sacrificing the ability to be agile and respond to short-term opportunities.
This role will work closely with Go-To-Market and Sales teams to understand revenue needs, then work backward to develop a campaign strategy and plan upon which their team will execute in an increasingly-sophisticated and data-driven way.
This role will be a champion and advocate for the customer experience and will build mechanisms and campaigns that help shepherd customers through a simple, impactful journey.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create a campaign strategy, supporting campaign plans (content and channels), and ensure high-quality campaign delivery
- Maintain the overarching Marketing cadence, bringing together industry milestones, thought leadership, product launches, events, etc. into a harmonious, thoughtfully-scheduled plan
- Develop reporting tools and schedules, and share out campaign impact, learnings, and customer insights
- Make data-driven recommendations and drive cross-functional improvements and regularly improve campaign efficacy
- Create scalable, repeatable campaign playbooks, with the ability to customize by geo/customer
- Manage a small team of individual contributors and agencies
- See around corners, and take a proactive, partnered approach to overcoming barriers/roadblocks
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 10+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand generation programs that drive bottom-line business impact
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion
- Demonstrated experience working in, with, and across key marketing functions to ensure holistic campaign assembly - AR, PR, Product and Solution Marketing, Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ops, etc.
- Expert understanding of partnering with sales to create, refine, and measure campaign success
- Hands-on experience with marketing tools (ex. Hubspot, PathFactory, Salesforce, Tableau, AppCues)
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple messages
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we’ve always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.