LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
Who You Are
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges. You will need to be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
- Have an innate ability to distinguish between one-way and two-way doors allowing you to move fast when an opportunity arises and be very diligent and deliberate when required
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You are a relationship driven professional with above average empathy allowing you to understand our partners motivations and pains.
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities to fuel sales growth for LeafLink Logistics.
- Setting up & pitching demos, and communicating LeafLink Logistics’ various product and service offerings
- Responsible for all aspects of relationship development with brands and processors in the Cannabis industry
- Support the expansion of the new LeafLink Logistics products within its operating markets
- Drive client engagement and penetration of LeafLink Logistics services
- Understand market trends and competition within the Logistics and Cannabis spaces
- Provide data-driven product input based on client feedback and market trends
- Work alongside the operations team to execute the Sales and Operations Planning process to ensure a great client experience
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or relationship management role working with SMB, middle market, or enterprise level companies
- Experience in professional relationship building
- Experience working with distribution and supply chain operations.
- Ability to understand and articulate the top and bottom line impacts of supply chain products that reduce lead time, create consolidation and mitigate working capital
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce is a must
- Ability to put together and analyze data to prioritize pipeline targets
- East Coast based
- Preferred: Experience with the Retail vertical
- Preferred: Experience with Saas sales
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.