LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink Logistics is seeking an ambitious Operations Coordinator. The Operations Coordinator is a key member of the operations team supporting data management, system processes, and problem resolution. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and accuracy is paramount. This self-starting individual will help document, develop, and improve internal processes to help our growing and collaborative team.
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure a great delivery experience: route planning, client communications and customer service, and troubleshooting
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly operations reporting
- Develop and monitor partner KPIs
- Provide data-driven input based on client feedback and market trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Internship experience a plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.