LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink Logistics is seeking a Transportation Coordinator to help support and grow the newest LeafLink team. This role is the front-lines for the LeafLink Logistics team, supporting drivers in real-time. This individual will thrive off a fast-paced environment, ensuring an amazing delivery experience for LeafLink’s marketplace clients. This person is a creative communicator with a get-it-done attitude who is comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity. You will be a central liaison between our brands, retailers and delivery partners. This self-starter should have a general disdain for the status quo, constantly looking to make things better.
- Manage daily operational tasks to ensure a great delivery experience: administering back-end systems, driver communication, client communications & customer service, and troubleshooting
- Manage & further develop ZenDesk to ensure scalable data and insights for our team
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reporting
- Provide data-driven input based on driver performance, inquiries, & troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zendesk & Slack
- Bachelor's degree
- Internship experience a plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.