LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
Who You Are
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges. You will need to be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed with a strong service mindset. You are comfortable finding resolution through ambiguity.
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely. You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team.
- You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates; You proactively provide and solicit all the necessary facts, making it easy for others to make decisions
- Passionate about logistics & navigation efficiency, and you always know which way is North.
- Manage the day-to-day transportation routing operations to ensure a great pickup and delivery experience including but not limited to: route planning, route changes, and troubleshooting
- Responsible for deploying drivers in an efficient manner and making sure all pickups and deliveries happen on time
- Monitor routes and deliveries as they are happening; adjusting routes if necessary; and communicating changes to drivers and relevant stakeholders as needed.
- Respond to last-minute and late requests
- Triage delivery related issues and resolutions, and information updates
- Manage communication with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless delivery experience
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of driver incidents to help improve our processes and ensure that the highest quality of service is provided to our clients
- Test and support the development and implementation of new logistics protocols and procedures
- 1-3 years experience as a Dispatcher and are familiar with logistics operations
- 1-3 years experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work proficiently within Google Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written form and live/on your feet
- West Coast based or willingness to work in West Coast time zone
- Preferred: Experience with Bringg and/or Salesforce
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.