LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking an experienced Training and Enablement Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with building out our Training and Enablement program. You will work cross functionally across our GTM teams to streamline our enablement and training processes. You will craft, guide and maintain our sales onboarding and training processes while ensuring leadership has visibility into what is needed to further optimize the funnel. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, requiring both strategic and tactical execution, strong project management skills, and experience managing a Sales Training program.
As the Training and Enablement Manager, you will partner with GTM team leadership, as well as cross functional partners, to craft and deliver a centrally managed training and enablement program. You will also be tasked with defining and executing systems and tools that will accelerate LeafLinks growth. You should be comfortable with a variety of go to market strategy definitions and execution, familiar with sales methodologies, best practices, sales metrics and cycles and supporting the day to day for all GTM teams.
The role requires curiosity, and an analytical minded person. However, you’ll help write the playbook, rather than inherit one. You must be comfortable moving quickly, and dealing with a significant amount of ambiguity. You will receive direction, coaching, and mentorship, however you will need to be self-motivated, with a great deal of initiative.
Who You Are
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenge
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You are highly-organized and pride yourself on your attention to detail
- You are highly analytical and data-driven, and enjoy creating reports and dashboards
- You live in a world where sales theory and practice are one and the same you have frameworks for successful training and development
- You have carried a quota or been in a customer facing role in the past and understand the day to day life of a sales team
- You are systems oriented, and have experience working with cross-functional teams on system integrations
- You have familiarity with Salesforce, Learning management systems, Zendesk and are excited about learning new systems
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- Drive GTM systems and tools execution and operationalization supporting a streamlined one GTM customer experience
- Partner with our Revenue planning and Operations team and functional leads to define key sales support systems/processes for programs required to meet the rapid growth of the business.
- Align across Compliance, IT and GTM teams to ensure we are delivering a consistent training cadence across GTM teams
- Create and deliver programs focused on ongoing enablement and learning for the entire GTM organization - pitch training, ongoing enablement/learning, playbook creation.
- Partner with the Revenue Planning and Operations team to identify gaps in our customer journey & prioritize work on key initiatives across the team.
- Develop a training curriculum to bring all teams in line with best practices for Sales and customer success
- 2+ years of Customer Facing experience
- 4+ years of either management or training/enablement experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have managed the GTM enablement stack for a company at scale
- Deep exposure to Sales methodologies (sandler, Carnegie, Complex Sale, SPiN, etc..)
- B2B, SaaS, or E-Commerce experience a strong plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Zendesk, LMS’ and Salesforce
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success