LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund ,Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a Lead Business Recruiter to join our fast-growing team! You will be a player-coach who will be recruiting as well as managing a team of Business Sourcers to help source best in class talent for LeafLink as we grow and scale rapidly. You will participate in the full recruitment lifecycle, and partner with hiring managers to gain an understanding of the best-fit applicants for the organization. An ideal candidate will be able to Identify and implement various recruitment strategies to develop strong pipelines of qualified, diverse candidate pools.
- Manage the recruiting process from candidate sourcing through identification, interviewing, selection, negotiation and close
- Develops and executes effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool from which a hiring decision can be made in an expedient and compliant manner
- Propose, execute, and monitor methods to increase the quality and number of applications, including new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Collaborates with Hiring Managers to determine position specifications, pre-screening questions, interview questions, and solve staffing challenges
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria
- Sources, networks, and actively builds relationships to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates effectively meets hiring needs
- Mentor and support a team of sourcers, while also conducting weekly 1:1s with them
- Own end to end sourcing strategy for all roles your sourcers are actively working on
- Accurately tracks and reports on sourcing activities by meticulously updating the Applicant Tracking System. Provide additional reporting or metrics as requested
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of sourcing strategy
- Performs other duties assigned by Director of Talent Acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree
- Start-up experience is a plus!
- 6-8 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility, able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At this time we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information discreetly
- Highly organized, with a keen eye for details
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus!
- A positive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team-player with a ‘no task too small’ attitude.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Lead sourcing strategy meetings to identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and using our team’s networks through referrals.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.