LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink Logistics is seeking an ambitious and organized Senior Operations Experience Manager to help grow our customer support team. This role is the front-lines for the LeafLink Logistics team and is the eyes and ears for our strategic customers. This individual will provide a white-glove customer support experience for LeafLink’s largest marketplace and logistics clients. In addition, this individual will be a central liaison between our brands, retailers and delivery partners. Working alongside these key stakeholders, this highly collaborative team member will provide invaluable input in the product improvements. Finally, this self-starter should enjoy a fast-paced environment and has a general disdain for the status quo, constantly looking to create positive change wherever possible.
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure a great logistics experience: client communication, customer service, and troubleshooting
- Understand both your client’s needs and our operational capabilities at a local level to create a seamless logistics environment
- Support client strategic growth through a suite of LeafLink tools paired with a deep understanding of the clients’ needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly operating reports to your clients
- Provide data-driven support based on client feedback and market trends
- Collaborate closely with Operations counterparts to ensure we are putting our best foot forward for clients and continually driving improvements
- You have a strong customer focus and excellent business judgment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt quickly and seamlessly
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing support and growth positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional experience in eCommerce, supply chain, and/or logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with Tableau, Salesforce, and Confluence is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field a plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.