LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
The LeafLink team is searching for a full-cycle Technical Recruiter who will help us shape a best in class Talent Acquisition function on the LeafLink team. You will be responsible for working with hiring managers from Engineering, Product and Data teams to implement creative sourcing techniques, recruit talented candidates, and screen applicants for positions across the platform. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, & results oriented.
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening and face-to-face interviews through to hire for all technical roles
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing through a variety of talent acquisition platforms
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Gain a deep understanding of LeafLink’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
- Help to maintain our ATS (applicant tracking system)
- 4+ years of end-to-end technical recruitment experience working across Engineering, Product and Data roles at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information discreetly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly organized, with a keen eye for details.
- Experience utilizing an ATS (direct experience with Greenhouse a plus).
- Superior work ethic and proven history of project management.
- A positive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team-player with a ‘no task too small’ attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.