Leadnomics is looking for an experienced Affiliate Network Operations Manager interested in joining a fast paced and collaborative team. This is your opportunity to work with a small, but powerful force in the industry where you'll collaborate with executives managing an exclusive network of top affiliates and media buyers to deliver results for some of the most prominent US and international brands.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for all aspects of affiliate network operations. You'll also play a key part in business intelligence, achieving growth and revenue targets, and contributing to the company's strategy and new initiatives.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years or more in affiliate network management.
- Understanding how to manage affiliate offers and trouble shoot common problems such as reporting and pixel issues.
- Solid understanding of the affiliate marketing ecosystem, key participants, and core technologies (e.g. experience working with affiliate networks, tracking platforms, media buying agencies, etc.).
- Solid working knowledge of java script.
- Other scripting languages a bonus (i.e. Python).
- Proactive, highly analytical, and committed to making data-driven decisions.
- Experience with advanced excel functions (vlookup, match, sumif, etc).
- Willing to jump in off hours as our business is 24/7, 365.
- Ability to think on your feet, with a try-first-ask-later mindset.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all aspects of affiliate network operations.
- Analyze and monitor revenue daily to uncover significant growth opportunities.
- Provide recommendations on partner performance, yield optimization, and traffic quality measurement.
- Learn the details that matter to our advertisers and publishers, allowing you to speak intelligently to each of these clients and communicate our needs without having to slow communication. (For example, being able to answer an advertiser’s question on the spot without having to interface with the publisher to know the answer).
- Interface with our traffic partners to accomplish network goals.
- Recognize, analyze and quickly solve discrepancies between our internal and advertiser systems.
- Learn the finer details of our third party tracking system so that you will be able to create and scale what we have, while quickly adapting to real-time changes.
Where You’ll Work:
Leadnomics is a respected name in the affiliate marketing industry since 2007. Our company knows the ins and outs of this ecosystem as well as what it takes to deliver sustainable growth in an ever-changing industry. We are nimble and adaptable, which is necessary to stay relevant.
Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. Our Philadelphia office feels even better than home.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and performance bonus plans as well as company-sponsored health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscription, gym membership, catered lunches, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.
Think you make the cut? Apply today!