The Future is Cross-Chain
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, FTX, PayPal, Tom Brady, and Justin Timberlake
- 5+ years of teaching and curriculum development experience
- Ability to review educational content from an engineers perspective, identify areas for improvement, and prioritize revisions
- Understanding of online learning and content design
- Excellent English verbal, written, and copy-editing skills
- A flexible orientation and growth mindset
- Demonstrated history of learning and applying new technical skills
- Conscientious work ethic
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with Executives and internal team members to conceptualize, design, and update effective online content in an efficient timeframe.
- Analyze feedback and performance data for course content quality improvement
- Create content to onboard new Engineers to LayerZero and coach them to effectively build
- Review and revise all course content as needed, including technical solutions, to ensure it satisfies LayerZero’s quality standards and style guidelines.
- Analyze user testing data, and prioritize revisions to improve content effectiveness and completion outcomes.
- Develop scopes for LayerZero content by drawing on technical expertise, a growth mindset, and a can-do attitude.
- Own consistent video and other multimedia releases
- Create new technical content using effective instructional practices for online learning, using project-based learning, backward design, and a learn-by-doing approach
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.