We are looking for a successful Enterprise Account Executive to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth in assigned market segments. You will be responsible for working with marketing to effectively target, qualify and close business with key enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling SaaS to a technical audience at large national and international accounts. Your primary goal in this role is to secure long-term, profitable relationships and accelerate company revenue growth.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and revenue quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close, implementation, and commercial launch.
- Present new products and solutions to current and prospective clients.
- Remain in frequent contact with your clients in order to understand and document their ongoing needs, and identify new revenue and partnership opportunities.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Negotiate agreements and maintain ongoing relationships to ensure long term satisfaction and growth
Our ideal candidate:
- Five plus years proven experience as an Enterprise Account Executive at a technology company.
- Mastery of market research, prospecting, sales, and negotiating principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships across organizations and functions, including with technical experts, product owners, and business owners.
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and basic sales productivity tools.
Layer makes communications better in products people love and use daily. We handle millions of messages every day for businesses around the world.
We believe that great products are all about building a great experience, not reinventing the infrastructure. Our developer friendly messaging toolkit - UI kits, SDKs and APIs let developers focus on building great experiences.
We obsess about great engineering and design, across mobile and web. We care deeply about making our code, APIs, and documentation functional, useful and beautiful.
We're a small team, with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development. If you like thinking big and having an impact, you'll enjoy working with us!