About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a strategic eCommerce Account Manager to join our rapidly growing Canadian business. This newly created role, reporting to the Director of Sales, will be focused on building business strategy and will be accountable for managing sales targets for the eCommerce channel, customer relationships, search and display programs and trade spend with a strong focus on amazon.ca (vendor + seller central). If you know Amazon inside and out then keep reading as this role is for you.
- Direct responsibility for the day-to-day management of amazon.ca, well.ca, omni-channel and new eCommerce business opportunities
- Execute and shape eCommerce + omni-channel strategies, fundamentals, and programs in collaboration with sales, marketing, and eCommerce retail partners
- Manage and optimize online brand experience across Canadian retailers including copy optimization, marketing programs and product setup
- Drive sales and margin through site merchandising + keyword strategies while aligning to corporate marketing strategies.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for your assigned accounts. Communicate these reviews to your customer as well as internal teams.
- Develop and communicate eCommerce business results to the company and customer, identifying insights and action steps to improve business performance
- Build relationships within multiple levels at your assigned customers. Develop and manage collaborative partnerships and ownership of joint business plans with key accounts
- Ability to create sales and trade spend forecasts for assigned accounts as well as perform general sales administration and sales reporting duties
- Ability and willingness to negotiate contracts and terms renewals with strategic accounts
- Manage the search and display strategy within your assigned budget
- Support ideation and commercialization of new product innovation and eCommerce friendly pack sizes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, or other related field
- Experience with amazon’s vendor + seller central considered an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience in multi-channel retailing and expert knowledge of eCommerce marketing/sales and eCommerce direct selling experience required
- Results-oriented, self-starter and highly motivated
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Gdrive, Salsify and GS1
- 3+ years in eCommerce Account Management and/or similar roles within a CPG company, working directly with Canada eCommerce accounts considered an asset
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a fast paced, entrepreneurial team
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products