About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to manage and develop our largest key retail accounts in Canada. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and understanding of Canadian vendor management, advertising, merchandising and analytics. This newly created role, reporting to the Director of Sales, is customer facing and will be accountable for managing sales targets, customer relationships, shopper marketing programs and trade spend with a strong focus on Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and deliver sales presentations and strategies to our top-tier retail partners, with a focus on Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart
- Build relationships within multiple levels at your assigned customers. Develop and manage collaborative partnerships and ownership of joint business plans with key accounts.
- Discover both medium- and long-term opportunities and offer solution based selling strategies to your accounts
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for your assigned accounts. Communicate these reviews to your customer as well as internal teams.
- Assemble and analyze customer data; manage monthly forecast demand reports, supplying timely updates on new secured business and promotional activities
- Manage customer distribution and promotional strategies that align with Hello Bello’s brand strategy and company goals and objectives
- Ability to create sales and trade spend forecasts for assigned accounts using POS data, sales history/trends, promotional calendars and lift analysis
- Ability and willingness to negotiate contracts as well as annual co-ops, listing fees and other trade spend programs
- Oversee all customer related activities within an assigned customer portfolio
- Participate in regular market visits and actively engage with key customers
- Execute annual display programs to help deliver annual sales targets
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations + Finance teams and communicate customer needs and challenges collectively to form best in class processes and follow up
- Support ideation and commercialization of new product innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, or other related field
- 5-7 years of experience in Account Management or Sales with major retail partners in Canada (Mass, Drug, Grocery, Club)
- CPG experience is preferred; experience within the baby and/or personal care category is a plus
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to formulate sound business plans, maximize opportunities, manage risk, deliver on profitability goals, develop effective long-term business relationships and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to overcome customer objections, collaboratively negotiate favorable outcomes. Strong and frequent interaction with internal and external Leadership Teams.
- Experience with vendor retail portals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales metrics and revenue targets
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products