Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for maintaining a 300,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility as well as a 125,000 square foot fulfillment center located less than 0.5 miles apart. You will perform the maintenance of all utilities, electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, pest control, landscaping, and much more. The Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible to ensure the security and safety of the building with a proactive vs. reactive approach.
- Assist planning and performing the maintenance of a large, highly complex manufacturing and distribution facility to provide cost effective, safe, and compliant services
- Areas of maintenance may include utilities, electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, pest control, landscaping, HVAC, roofing, lighting, parking, etc.
- Be an active part of a high-performing team and cultivate a proactive vs. reactive PM approach
- Build strong relationships with external vendors; work with the maintenance planner to schedule work orders as well as assist with new vendor set up
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the building
- Be responsible for waste disposal programs, both hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Participate in the management of a budget to ensure that business objectives are met and that you have appropriate/adequate funds for its maintenance
- Current license in HVAC and/or other trades specific to the facilities maintenance field
- 10 years of experience in facilities maintenance, preferably in large, complex manufacturing plants
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and fire code regulation
- Hands-on knowledge of various manufacturing processes: mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, fabrication, painting and composites, and support functions
- Solid technical background in safety procedures
- Be responsive to the calls for maintenance with proactive communication when conflicting situations arrive.
- Experience building and maintaining ongoing relationships with external vendors
- Process-focused and decisive to ensure effective execution of all strategies/initiatives in order to meet facility needs
- Maintain a positive and team-oriented approach to Hello Bello peers and partners
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products