Open to Part-time and/or Full-time candidates!
Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a detail-oriented Payroll Specialist who will be responsible for managing the complete payroll lifecycle for all employees company-wide. You will support the company’s payroll processes, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations and company policies.
- Perform timely and accurate preparation of payroll utilizing our payroll system for all employees company-wide; ensures every employee is paid timely, accurately and in compliance with state laws and company policies
- Daily monitoring of timecard punches and correction of errors; works directly with management to resolve any issues related to timecards
- Balance payroll runs and ensure all compliance reports are prepared and fully reconciled. Run weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports for multiple business units
- Coordinating employee pay around leaves of absence, PTO, etc.
- Prepare, review and organize payroll documents for input for biweekly time sheets, bonuses payments and commissions
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing procedures
- General office support: phone and front desk reception, bookkeeping, other administrative tasks
- Promotes a positive working environment and performs other duties as required
- Associates degree or higher education preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Payroll, preferably in a complex manufacturing or warehousing environment with a large employee-base
- Understanding of state, federal and international payroll and payroll tax laws
- Strong data entry skills required (both speed and accuracy)
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and organization skills, ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely every payroll cycle
- Proven capability to execute with a sense of urgency, accuracy and partnership
- Must be extremely detailed oriented with excellent analytical and organization skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products