Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for Manufacturing Operators who will help operate and run a diaper manufacturing line at our new Fulfillment and Manufacturing facility in Waco, Texas. You will be responsible for the handling and splicing of all raw materials on the diaper line. You will assist with all aspects of setting up, monitoring and cleaning the equipment, while the line is in production and during downtime outages. The Manufacturing Operator will also perform light duty maintenance and housekeeping on the splice units, while adhering to the company safety standards and ensuring others are working safely. This position will rotate out with the packaging end associates, on some frequency, to ensure cross functionality within the team.
- Adheres to all safety rules
- Performs all work assignments in a safe manner
- Supports company safety programs, ensures others are working safely, wear all proper personal protective equipment, and identify safety outages and follow up to see that they are corrected
- Perform daily quality inspections on the production line and packaging end
- Checks for quality outages in the product
- Fill out product specification, raw materials checklist and perform daily quality audits.
- Assists the Team Leader in daily functions on the diaper line. These include monitoring all machine processes, routing of materials, rethreading of materials during machine outages, monitoring raw material levels, and daily documentation
- Inspects the quality of bags, checks the placement of diapers in bags, checks for holes, rips, and tears in the bags and /or diapers, packs completed bags of diapers into boxes and sends them through a box taper and box coder
- Is capable of re-bagging diapers by hand if necessary, understands the functions of the parts of the machine involved on the packaging end to include stacker, box taper, metal detector, printers, and stretch wrapper
- Alerts the operating crew and QA operator of any problems with the packaging end of the machine
- Assists with clean-up and moderate maintenance of machines on specified maintenance days at all times
- Ability to read a production schedule, and have basic knowledge of cost breakdown for a diaper, waste, downtime, and each raw material
- Identification of all raw materials, their purpose and tracking of damaged materials for production.
- Must keep all working areas of the floor swept clean of dirt and debris
- Must keep all conveyors and machinery wiped and clean of dust, debris and grease
- Must keep the area free of items on the floor, such as loose diapers, plastic straps, etc.
- Must keep all bags and boxes neat and organized.
- High School diploma or higher education preferred
- Previous experience as a manufacturing operator in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, preferably working with high speed machinery
- Able to perform light industrial maintenance as required
- Ability to work in a team setting and meet all Safety, Quality, and Production goals
- Able to analytically troubleshoot machine issues
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products