Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for Line Team Leaders who will be responsible for training and leading a large team on a diaper manufacturing line at our new Fulfillment and Manufacturing facility in Waco, Texas. The Line Team Leader, along with the entire line team, will be responsible for the line safety, quality, teamwork, performance, and housekeeping of the line while on shift. You will guide, train and communicate with the team on a constant basis to ensure the team is completing daily goals. You will also conduct ongoing training with the team in all facets of daily production.
- Adheres to all safety rules
- Performs all work assignments in a safe manner
- Support Company safety program
- Ensure others are working safely
- Wear all proper personal protective equipment
- Identify safety outages and follow up to see that they are corrected
- Perform daily quality inspections on the production line and packaging end
- Enter data into the quality system
- Checks for quality outages in the product
- Fill out product specification, raw materials checklist and perform daily quality audits.
- Meets or exceeds line’s goal for Safety, Quality, Housekeeping, Scrap and Efficiency
- Able to communicate with shift manager to properly manage downtime with proper resources involved
- Is a key member in preventative maintenance for their line with the ability to perform next level maintenance(shafts, belts, bearings, conveyors, and replacing hydraulic and pneumatic components, glues and glue filters),
- Is responsible for assuring proper raw materials are used on all product
- Is proficient in all positions on their line and capable of replacing these positions to cover breaks, call offs, vacation coverage’s
- Follows production schedule and plans/executes all changeovers correctly
- Identification of all raw materials, their purpose and tracking of damaged materials for production.
- Must keep all working areas of the floor swept clean of dirt and debris
- Must keep all conveyors and machinery wiped and clean of dust, debris and grease
- Must keep the area free of items on the floor, such as loose diapers, plastic straps, etc.
- High School diploma or higher education preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading teams in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, preferably working with high speed machinery
- Strong leadership capabilities; can successfully train, develop and lead large teams while maintaining safety, quality and production goals
- Able to perform light industrial maintenance as required
- Able to analytically troubleshoot machine issues
- Able to read CAD book and locate parts and part numbers
- Able to perform and understand complete process audits for every area of the line
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products