Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a HR Generalist to perform a variety of duties that support employees success and well-being. The HR Generalist will manage the company’s relationship with employees during the entire employee lifecycle. You will participate in recruitment and hiring, compensation and benefits, Human Resources policy and procedure development, and conducting exit interviews.
- Recruit, conduct interviews, and manage selection process for roles in close collaboration with Recruiter
- Create and facilitate training with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assists managers with staffing requirements and workforce planning metrics
- Identify key success factors and ensure they are incorporated into the selection process, performance management, training, and career growth
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Coach and counsel staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures; participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Assist with external recruiting efforts, including maintaining relationships with schools, associations and other recruiters.
- Assist management with employee engagement, performance management, disciplinary action and conflict management.
- Assists with all internal and external HR-related matters
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Drive continuous improvement through effective processes, workflow, and analytics
- Effectively partner with manager at all levels to deliver excellent HR support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated success as a HR Generalist and/or Employee Relations Specialist in a manufacturing or light industrial environment supporting up to 250 associates
- Knowledge and experience working with various HR technology, HR best practices, compliance, payroll, benefits, and health and safety laws
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; highly effective interacting and coaching manages at all levels
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and effectively apply applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality; strong moral and ethical code
- Ability to remain objective and resolve conflict in a peaceful and productive manner
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products