Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a Facilities Manager who will develop and manage procedures and policies to ensure a safe, well-managed and well-maintained 300,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility. You will oversee the maintenance of all utilities, electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, pest control, landscaping, and much more. The Facilities Manager will grow and develop a small team to ensure the security and safety of the building with a proactive vs. reactive approach.
- Manage the maintenance of a large, highly complex manufacturing and distribution facility to provide cost effective, safe, and compliant services
- Areas of maintenance may include: utilities, electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, pest control, landscaping, HVAC, roofing, lighting, parking, air conditioning, etc.
- Hire and develop a high-performing team and cultivate a proactive vs. reactive culture
- Build strong relationships with all external vendors; negotiate pricing and contracts and assist with new vendor set up
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the building
- Ownership and development of all new policies and procedures as related to facilities, maintenance and EHS
- Manage waste disposal programs, both hazardous and non-hazardous
- Develop back-up or alternative systems for common risks such as power shortages, flooding, tornados, inclement weather, etc.
- Manage a large budget to ensure that business objectives are met and that the facilities team will have appropriate/adequate funds for its operation
- Associate degree or higher preferred in an EHS, construction or facilities management related field
- 10+ years of experience in facilities management preferably in large, complex manufacturing plants
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA, EPA, DHEC, air permitting and fire code regulation
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes: mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, fabrication, painting and composites, and support functions
- Solid technical background in EHS, process safety management (PSM) and Conduct of Operations
- Experience building and maintaining ongoing relationships with external vendors
- Process-focused and decisive to ensure effective execution of all strategies/initiatives in order to meet facility needs
- Creates a positive employee work environment and inspires teamwork and partnership at all levels
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products