Location: Waco, Texas
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm CT
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
The Coordinator, Warehouse Operations role will organize, coordinate, and manage the day-to-day administrative duties of the distribution center. The Coordinator, Warehouse Operations is part of a team working to ensure the timely and accurate processing of orders from our warehouse to directly our customers. The ideal candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, plus periods of more intensive work around peak seasonality, weekends and evenings when needed.
- Responsible for creating shipments to be picked, releasing orders for picking, assigning pick routes to team members, verifying pick issues and resolving, and picking orders as needed.
- Initiate and own the Wave Plan and continually release additional waves to supply order fulfillment resources with scheduled work requirements
- Handle daily coordination of shipping and deliveries; preparation of packages and shipping documentation, track shipments and resolve escalated issues
- Monitor progress and take necessary action to notify, communicate, and/ or act directly to assure order fulfillment activity progresses as expected
- Proactively monitor WMS environment, looking for time sensitive fulfillment requirements, orders requiring special instructions and any other orders requiring special expediting
- Process paperwork for LTL, UPS/FedEx shipments
- Provide all staff with updates on inventory status, suggest alternate options when items are out of stock, and creatively manage and allocate priorities
- Develop and maintain KPI tracking and reporting tools for distribution center.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain and Accounting teams on any shortages, breakage or corrective action required from vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or Equivalent; Associate degree desired
- 1+ years of experience working as an Order Management Coordinator, Warehouse Operations Coordinator (Shipping) or Logistics Coordinator in a distribution environment. E-Commerce experience a plus
- Must have a 2+ years working in a WMS environment (Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite WMS preferred)
- Must have 2+ years of experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- Stand up forklift certification a plus. Will require some forklift work
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail. Proficiency working with spreadsheets and different systems, along with the ability to communicate results effectively to a diverse audience.
- Knowledge of key operations, inventory, and supply chain performance metrics
- Strong organization skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, working effectively on several projects simultaneously in a time sensitive environment
- Broad working knowledge of and experience in supply chain management and logistics (incl. planning, purchasing, distribution and sales)
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products