Location: Waco, TX
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm CT
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the accuracy of inventory and will utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) to track, locate and transfer finished goods and raw materials. Communicates regularly with associates from Planning and other functions regarding inventory status and availability. Takes lead on physical inventories and cycle counts. The ideal candidate will be able to work Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm with overtime on weekends and evenings when needed.
- Maintain item records across location and 3PL; document necessary information and utilize reports to show inventory status. Ensures accurate counts at month-end
- Effectively plan and schedule and conduct cycle counts/ physical inventories, etc.
- Investigate any/all shrinkage of inventory and advise departmental manager
- Reviews inventory movement and receipts daily and reconcile discrepancies as needed. Performs adjustments in ERP/WMS system to correct errors and ensure accurate accounting
- Effectively communicate with warehouse team members operations management, A/P, sales & marketing, inventory management, master data, customer service, and internal audit to resolve discrepancies
- Guide putaway and slotting strategies, based on sku velocities and inventory levels.
- Build inventory control tools to create visibility to at-risk and aging stock, bringing visibility to leadership team
- Assists and collaborates with Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Customer Service and Billing Departments with inventory related issues
- Operate MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as necessary
- HS Diploma or Equivalent; Associate degree desired
- Must have a 2+ years working in a WMS environment (Microsoft Dynamics WMS
- Must have 2+ years of experience with MS Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Excel
- and Word
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail. Proficiency working with spreadsheets and different systems, along with the ability to communicate results effectively to a diverse audience
- Knowledge of key operations, inventory, and supply chain performance metrics
- Strong organization skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, working effectively on several projects simultaneously in a time sensitive environment
- Broad knowledge and experience in supply chain management and logistics (incl. planning, purchasing, distribution and sales)
- Stand up forklift certification a plus. Will require some forklift work
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts for Hello Bello