About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a highly motivated ands strategic Director, Sales - Canadian Market to manage and develop our largest key retail accounts in Canada, while simultaneously leading and hiring a team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and understanding of Canadian vendor management, advertising, merchandising and analytics.You will be responsible for directing and executing all aspects of the sales plan and for maintaining the health of multiple relationships focusing on category development, distribution, and trade spend across our entire portfolio. The National Account Manager will work with many cross-functional teams including Order Management, Demand Planning, Marketing, eComm Merchandising, Finance & Logistics.
- Full sales cycle management – identify potential of account volume and profitability through pre-qualification process
- Connect with key decision makers and build strategic and fruitful partnerships; act as a brand ambassador and continuously present the attributes and benefits of Hello Bello products
- Through skilled analysis and planning, develop new customers or new distribution within the existing customer portfolio
- Assemble and analyze customer data; manage monthly forecast demand reports, supplying timely updates on new secured business and promotional activities
- Define and achieve sales goals, budgets and margin targets along with monthly/quarterly recaps outlining highlights
- Drive sales through careful analysis of sell through data and market intelligence to maximize business opportunities while minimizing risk and discretionary investment
- Routinely track sell-thru performance and commit to plans to realign to objectives through advertising and/or promotions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, or other related field
- 5-7 years of experience in Account Management or Sales with major retail partners in Canada (Mass, Drug, Grocery, Club)
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- CPG experience is preferred; experience within the baby and/or personal care category is a plus
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to formulate sound business plans, maximize opportunities, manage risk, deliver on profitability goals, develop effective long-term business relationships and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to overcome customer objections, collaboratively negotiate favorable outcomes. Strong and frequent interaction with internal and external Leadership Teams.
- Experience with vendor retail portals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales metrics and revenue targets
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products