Location: Waco, Texas
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a highly-motivated Supervisor, Distribution to lead, manage and grow a robust process and team at our Fulfillment and Manufacturing facility in Waco, Texas. You will be responsible for performing and controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. You will hire, train and motivate a team with the goal of promoting a positive and safe work environment. The ideal candidate for our Supervisor, Distribution will be highly analytical; you will continuously use data to make decisions that improve efficiency and cut costs.
- Establish an environment of teamwork, employee involvement/empowerment, fairness, and consistency.
- Assign work, review work, and manage performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
- Supervise employees, picking and packing, and quality process in accordance with policies and procedures to obtain optimal quality and profitability in the assigned departments.
- Ensure proper staffing for shift, following guidelines based on order volume. Oversee employees’ attendance and time management.
- Develop and conduct necessary training activities for new staff members and temporary employees.
- Conduct performance reviews, coach and train direct employees.
- Review productivity, KPI, and quality reports to ensure department is meeting pre-established targets and take necessary steps when targets are not being met.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, working conditions, and increased efficiencies.
- Monitor and ensure that all facility equipment is working correctly and meeting production standards.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of processes and policies that contribute to the timely and accurate fulfillment and operations, while maintaining cost and quality efficiencies
- Oversee safety activities to include ensuring compliance with DHL’s safety policy and ensuring bi-annual Safety Methods and Employee Training is conducted.
- Act as liaison between the facility and parcel carriers.
- HS Diploma/GED, AA Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, product distribution, or warehouse operations
- 2+ years of experience in managing a large team (40+ staff members), in an eComm environment
- Knowledge of and experience in improving eComm fulfillment operation
- Demonstrated successful experience in supervising and driving improved production standards and automation utilization
- Experience in implementing and applying process improvement tools
- Experience in designing and delivering training and safety programs
- Ability to motivate, delegate, and hold direct reports accountable to daily, weekly and monthly production objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to adapt to various audiences
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Strong analytical and problem solving and skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products