Location: Pacific Palisades, CA (will be remote until further notice due to COVID-19).
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for a strategic Financial Analyst who will be a critical business partner to Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Business Intelligence teams. You will support the company’s financial planning process by owning sales forecasting by sku/product group/customer/channel, along with demand planning, analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions based on extensive data analysis. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic support to all levels within the organization.
- Responsible for managing the sales and trade spend forecasting/demand planning process
- Act as a trusted and dependable business partner to the sales organization as you help them solve complex problems
- Utilize ERP software to extract, analyze and report sales data; Provide daily/ weekly analysis of sales trends
- Prepare financial reports and ad hoc requests to articulate data to the SVP of Sales and Head of Operations
- Create timely financial models and projections based on analysis to support organizational decision making
- Monitor key performance indicators and segment data closely
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial analysis; highly proficient in budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling
- 1+ years of experience providing FP&A support specifically to sales and/or operations departments
- Willingness to assist on all levels of finance support, including, but not limited to inventory analysis, pricing, and COGS analysis
- Highly proficient in Excel; able to perform pivot tables, v-lookups, index match, etc.
- CPG industry experience highly preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products