About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking for an experienced Manager, Production to build and manage a new diaper manufacturing operation at our Fulfillment and Manufacturing facility in Waco, Texas. Within the first six months of employment, you will be responsible for building this operation from scratch, which will include overseeing the installation of diaper manufacturing equipment and hiring, training & developing a team of experts for its operation. Once installed, you will play a critical role in organizing and overseeing the manufacturing of our best-in-class diapers with the goal of ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Build and manage a new manufacturing operation; direct installation of machines, hire and train a robust team of experts, and ensure resources, such as manpower, equipment efficiency, capacity and materials are aligned to achieve manufacturing goals
- Monitor the production of goods or effectiveness of services; ensure Quality product is made in sufficient quantities at standard cost
- Ensure that all operators are properly trained to operate the equipment in a safe, efficient manner
- Control costs of material, direct/indirect labor and equipment in accordance to budget
- Administer procedures to ensure that products are manufactured, packaged and assembled according to applicable engineering documentation and specifications
- Continuously improves overall operation and site performance with sustained focus on robust implementation of the basics of good manufacturing practices, disciplined adherence to process centerlining and control, and collaboration with Process, Maintenance, and OEM engineering expertise
- Prevent unnecessary production waste with disciplined execution of process controls, and focused, prepared management of transient production situations
- Plan to run – run to plan adherence to production schedules, with pit crew mentality. We work hardest when the line is down, and prepare for work while it is running.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Identifies, establishes, and effectively communicates key performance indicators (KPI's) in production for clarity of objectives across the production team.
- Establishes, represents, and practices these priorities, in this order, without exception:
1 – Safety
2 – Quality
3 – Productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Business Management or a related field, or equivalent, demonstrated industry experience
- 7-10 years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience developing, managing and coaching large manufacturing teams
- Familiarity with industry standards, equipment, technical expertise, and regulations
- Deep knowledge and commitment to an emphasis on the basics of good manufacturing practices, with understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma experience and skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to build collaborative teams and cultivate a positive work environment with an emphasis on trust and empowerment
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products