Location: Pacific Palisades, CA (will be remote until Safer at Home is lifted)
About Launched LA:
Launched.LA conceives, explores, and launches healthy lifestyle brands offering premium but affordable choices through digital and retail channels. Check out our brands: Hello Bello (US & Canada), Tiller & Hatch, and Taffer's Mixologist.
We’re a rapidly growing organization and partner with top celebrities to bring high-quality consumer products to market. Our team is made up of entrepreneurs, self-starters, highly-collaborative, and motivated people.
Launched LA is looking for a dynamic Manager, FP&A to support the company’s financial planning and operational efficiency by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends and financial projections, and recommending actions based on extensive data. You will spearhead all of FP&A with the goal of hiring additional analysts to develop a strong team. You will work alongside our CFO to conduct data and segment analysis, financial variance analysis, prepare financial reports and statements, and regularly report these findings to the executive team. You will spearhead and manage multiple ad-hoc projects, as well as assist our Accounting team with month-end-close.
- Provide financial analysis of business performance and key performance indicators
- Prepare financial reports and create robust presentations to articulate data to Launched LA executive team, ensuring reports are insightful, accurate, and effectively frame decisions
- Create timely financial models and projections based on analyses to support organizational decision making
- Monitor key performance indicators and segment data closely
- Assist Accounting team with month-end-close
- Establish full ownership of multiple ad-hoc projects
- 7+ years of experience in financial analysis
- 1+ years of experience in a management role
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and building complex financial spreadsheets, dashboards and reports
- Highly proficient in Excel and skilled at summarizing data into PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of basic GAAP principles
- Experience in consumer products or retail is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on Hello Bello products