Location: Pacific Palisades, CA or Remote
About Hello Bello:
Hello Bello is so much more than just a baby company – we're on a mission. We believe in 'Premium for All' and are committed to creating the highest quality products at the most reasonable cost, because every child deserves the best. We believe in doing better for babies, parents, and the planet. We believe in doing good and giving back. We believe in exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. And while it's all serious business to us, we also believe in having fun – and we try to with product design, content, and community. And obviously with each other, too. Join us!
Hello Bello is looking to grow our marketing team with a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing, executing and delivering for all email, SMS, push notification and web option programs to drive engagement, loyalty and retention. You will work closely in a cross-functional capacity with Customer Support, Creative and Technology to ensure proper communication to all subscribers and customers, and go-to-market with new features and products.
- Own end-to-end email and SMS communication using a CRM platform to maximize active subscriptions and ultimately increase revenue
- Analyze cohort and segment performance, identifying opportunities and understanding the "why" behind customer behavior; develop strategies and testing opportunities to address ongoing insights and findings
- Develop experimentation roadmap and launch A/B/n tests to increase retention and LTV, and report on results/findings to leadership constantly increase revenue and ensure continual testing and optimization
- Drive new subscriptions through acquiring leads and nurturing newsletter subscriber base
- Develop a comprehensive marketing calendar for campaigns that drive revenue from new and existing subscribers
- Ensure compliance with best practices, healthy reputation and deliverability around email and SMS
- Work with an array of campaign types - transactional, behavior-triggers, lifecycle programs, churn prevention, win back and more - across email and SMS
- Review and analyze existing campaigns and flows, evaluate and propose business plans to enhance KPI’s
- 3+ years of experience in CRM, email marketing and SMS/push notifications
- Experience using traditional email service providers such as Klaviyo, SendGrid or similar and CRM platforms such as Braze, Iterable, Optimove or similar
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel and Google Analytics
- Proven track record of developing email and SMS campaigns that drive engagement
- Ability to track and analyze data with a proven record of making data-driven decisions
- Extremely attentive to detail, yet has an overall understanding of larger big-picture concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment that is ever-changing and dynamic.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA option at your discretion
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on all Launched.LA brands