- Own the relationship with a major accounts (greater than 1k employees) in your territory
- Educate, evangelize, and guide prospects through a successful adoption of LaunchDarkly
- Elevate LaunchDarkly's visibility at large Enterprises and communicate our value proposition with VP and C-Suite executives
- Consistently hit revenue targets
- Methodically develop new opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- 10+ years in an Enterprise Sales closing role
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience managing a consultative sales cycle with Executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company
- Be an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Be highly organized & autonomous
- Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at LaunchDarkly
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Knowledge or experience in the developer tool space
- Knowledge or experience with MEDDPIC
- Experience expanding across business units at large enterprises
- Experience with a Land & Expand SaaS Sales strategy
- The role may require up to 50% travel.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly.