Software powers the world and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to deliver and control their software.
- Evangelize and advise customers on the importance and different uses of feature flags and how to administer them
- Create solutions to customer's challenges implementing feature flags across large monolith and microservice applications, large organizations, and different technology stacks
- Become a domain expert on LaunchDarkly architecture
- Demo LaunchDarkly product to technical and business audiences
- Become a subject matter expert on LaunchDarkly and communicate our value and features to potential customers
- Be the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- 4+ years of experience consulting with enterprise customers and large development teams
- You led successful technical proof of concepts
- Proven success in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to learn and synthesize large amounts of information with little context
- Effective communicator with the ability to simplify complex technical concepts
- A self‐starter and problem solver, willing to take on hard problems and work independently when necessary.
- Experience working with teams that underwent development process transformation
- Familiarity with at least one of our supported languages: Java, .NET, GO, JS, Python, PHP, Node, Ruby, Rails, iOS, or Android
- Experience with data persistence technologies like Varnish or Redis
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly. LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community by donating 1% of annual revenue to local charities and organizations. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.