LaunchDarkly is looking for a Technical Enablement Manager to join the Revenue Enablement team. This position reports into Enablement within Revenue Operations & Enablement.
As the Technical Enablement Manager you will be a business partner to several revenue segments including Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services and Partner team. You will design and deliver both technical and non-technical programs to the teams. This requires an individual who is a subject matter expert in our platform and solution, as well as experienced in understanding the customer-buying journey. This individual’s ability to translate technical knowledge into learning for both pre-sales and post-sales roles across the revenue organization will be imperative.
This person will be a direct enablement partner to the several revenue teams and will support segment distinct communications, training, certifications, programs and coaching to the team directly, in partnership with revenue leaders. This role will be critical in …
In order to ensure success, this role requires partnership, collaboration, leadership and the ability to assess the needs of the team and deliver tailored enablement solutions, both technical and non-technical. This requires an individual with innate sales rigor, technical aptitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to build an enablement/delivery function that will scale to accommodate the needs of LaunchDarkly as it grows.
Revenue Operations & Enablement is a strategy partner to the Revenue Organization responsible for insights, strategy, technology, and enablement. This individual will be working with cross-functional teams, members of the Revenue Operations & Enablement team, as well as leaders within the Revenue organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our technology and platform, as well as the technical sales cycle (pre and post) and execute on technical enablement programs, including programmatic design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing optimization
- Track key success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to enablement efforts to show return on investment (ROI) and overall impact
- Connect and partner with our Solutions Engineering team, Customer Success team, Professional Services team and Partner team to understand current knowledge base, gaps, and needs
- Work with technical revenue leaders, as well as stakeholders across the organization, to develop a holistic enablement program for technical sales, success, services and partner personas
- Define, develop, implement, maintain core competencies for each team; collaborate with front-line managers to jointly create competency and development plans teams based on core competencies, conduct ongoing competency assessment and proactively design tailored programs to support
- Proactively improve upon existing internal engagement process and model to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across revenue team
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Participate in and support onboarding, including creating, updating, and facilitating new hire training as needed in partnership with Onboarding Program Manager, including conducting regular audit/assessment and determining how best to reduce time to value
- Support initiative-based learning (e.g., value demonstration, introductions of new products, messaging, techniques, playbooks) as a field enthusiast and subject matter specialist for select segments across the business
- Define KPI’s and measurements of success as it relates to performance for all training and coaching needs. Deliver formal readouts to leadership.
- Apply blended learning approaches and new technologies to help scale and engage training programs
- Use and manage enablement tech stack (CMS, LMS, CRM, Call Recording, etc.)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ year working in a SaaS organization with experience in a technical role or technical enablement role (experience of both Sales engineering and technical enablement preferred)
- Technical Content Design experience and understanding of a structured value-based approach to selling across revenue organizations
- Passionate about leading in-person and virtual training programs
- Previous experience with Force Management and MEDDPICCa plus
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Understanding of scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing effective technical and non-technical enablement solutions, including content for both business and technical audiences
- Experience with enablement tools (CRM, CMS, LMS, Call Recording, etc.)
- Deep empathy for sales and sales processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly. LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community by donating 1% of annual revenue to local charities and organizations. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.