About the Job:
LaunchDarkly is looking for our first Partner Sales leader in EMEA as we launch our global Alliances and Partnerships team.
This role will report to our VP of Partnerships.
- Own EMEA Partner Sales number and GTM strategy and execution
- Build, manage and continuously improve global Partner Sales team capabilities and performance
- Work with LD partners to drive expansion in near-term and new logo acquisition in longer-term
- Executive sponsorship for partner sales team on business planning, reviews, and escalations
- Build deep alignment with sales and cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., sales leadership, alliances, technical sales, services, success, revops)
- 5+ years of partner sales with strong track record of attainment and portfolio building
- Established network of executive level contacts within app dev, devops and cloud space
- RSI/GSI experience a must
- SaaS experience a must (DevOps preferred)
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly. LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community by donating 1% of annual revenue to local charities and organizations. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.