LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
Software powers the world and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to deliver and control their software.
- Find, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, LinkedIn, emails, and assorted campaigns
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the handoff to an Account Executive
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before qualification meetings
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our product, process, and the market
- Track and keep up-to-date all prospect information in Salesforce.com
- 1+ years of sales development experience
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience working with Account Execuitves
- Exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivational qualities
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly. LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community by donating 1% of annual revenue to local charities and organizations. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.