As a Manager for the Partner Solutions Engineering and Solutions Specialists team, you will serve in a player-coach capacity to manage, mentor, and coach a team of diverse SEs.
Solutions Specialists at LaunchDarkly are subject matter experts in a particular area that LaunchDarkly operates in. Some of these areas of interest include experimentation, DevOps, web & mobile development, and Federal government opportunities. Solutions Specialists are responsible for working with the entire revenue team in supporting our prospects and customers within their given area of expertise.
Partner Solutions Engineers (PSEs) are responsible for presenting LaunchDarkly’s feature management offering to LaunchDarkly partners and system integrators. PSEs work heavily with our partner team in onboarding new partners, SI’s, and alliance partners like AWS, as well as other cloud providers. PSEs are passionate about technology, specifically software development and DevOps and the ecosystems they live in.
- Attract, hire, and retain a team of PSEs and Specialists, including managing high potential individual contributors, ensuring rapid onboarding for new team members, and fostering collaboration with internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal stakeholders such as sales, product, engineering, platform, and marketing to provide customer insight and enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
- Work with LaunchDarkly’s most strategic customers to ensure their success.
- Advise our customers on software development best practices and how to leverage LaunchDarkly.
- Actively commit to helping the solutions engineering team iterate to excellence.
- Become a subject matter expert on LaunchDarkly.
- Be the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- You enjoy being a player-coach and enjoy mentoring and leading others
- You are a natural trusted advisor
- You have the ability to build relationships internally and externally and have exceptional stakeholder management skills
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly. LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community by donating 1% of annual revenue to local charities and organizations. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.