- Own the full-cycle recruiting process
- Source top talent for high impact technical roles
- Devise top of funnel strategy, drive searches, own relationships with candidates through offer and after
- Partner and build relationships with the technology leadership team on talent strategy, contributing your expertise on the market, workforce planning, interview best practices, and effective recruiting process to ensure we have a world-class talent function
- Use market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting relationship with leaders and hiring managers
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Champion a differentiated, exceptional candidate experience, partnering closely with our Recruiting Coordinators to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- 5+ years of in house, technical recruiting experience
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Ability to assess candidate's basic technical abilities; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Proven ability to take a proactive, consultative approach with relationships, building trust consistently and quickly
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Must thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Experience with Greenhouse
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly.