Solution Architects at LaunchDarkly are an elite team who help companies achieve progressive delivery. You will be a key contributor to the Revenue team, applying technical product expertise to build relevant solutions for LaunchDarkly customers. You will be the go-to technical resource for the account team and customers.
By joining LaunchDarkly, you will work with software development teams at some of the most advanced companies across industries, including Technology, Finance & Insurance, Pharmaceuticals & Life Science, Entertainment, and more.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and GitHub, and you'll have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
- Create a foundation for a strong technical partnership between LaunchDarkly and customers.
- Solve technical hurdles that are impeding value realization.
- Couple technical knowledge with a consultative mindset to understand customer needs, gather requirements, and influence decisions.
- Become a subject matter expert on LaunchDarkly.
- Advise our customers on software development best practices and how to leverage LaunchDarkly.
- Plan, own, and conduct training for LaunchDarkly’s largest customers.
- Actively commit to helping the team iterate to excellence.
- Advocate for our customers by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- You learn and synthesize large amounts of information with little context.
- You have a hands-on technical background with a consultative approach.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are a self‐starter and excited to take on hard problems.
- You are passionate about helping customers and have a strong sense of ownership.
- You can effectively communicate with experts from different backgrounds, and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- You have a technical background and are interested in a customer-facing role.
- You are familiar with the software development lifecycle.
- You have worked with teams that underwent development process transformation.
- You are comfortable with at least one of our supported languages: Java, .NET, Go, JS, Python, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, Rails, iOS, or Android.
- You are familiar with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
- You have worked with one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- You have worked with Linux, Docker, and Virtual Machines.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry-standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful, and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly