As a Product Manager, you have prior experience building B2B SaaS products and features for developers. You will work alongside experienced Design and Engineering leads to improve the core experience for customers using feature flags within LaunchDarkly. Through a deep understanding of how feature flags benefit developers around the world, you will identify and define thoughtful solutions to meaningful opportunities that improve the experience for new and existing users.
We believe every software team can benefit from using flags and improved feature management practices, and we want your help making that vision reality. So if you’re curious and excited about improving the lives and work of software developers around the world, this role will be a great fit!
- Influence our Product Strategy by cultivating insights and data from a variety of sources, both internal and external.
- While maintaining a year-long vision, prioritize a 3-month roadmap that balances feature delivery, operational health, and bug fixing.
- Work closely with our customers (and customer-facing teams) to understand their pain-points and gather feedback for the next generation of ideas.
- Partner with a talented team of product-focused engineers and designers that share your impatience to ship valuable customer outcomes.
On day one, you should have:
- Professional experience delivering new features from concept to launch, while partnering with Engineering and Design teams.
- A drive to truly understand the needs of your customer, and the ability to translate those into measurable business goals for your team.
- The ability to track and drive metrics, and the wisdom to understand what they can and can't tell you.
Bonus points if you have:
- An understanding of modern software development including common tools, processes, and bottlenecks.
- Experience working on API-first Developer Tools as a software engineer or product manager
- Worked on highly-distributed, high-volume services with 24/7 operational needs.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly.