Launch is an agency that creates digital products and experiences. But that doesn’t tell the full story of how we apply strategy and creative thinking. We solve complex problems through research, analysis, and firsthand conversations with clients & customers. Our multidisciplinary team brings research and strategy together, building user-friendly designs that engage and inspire. Learn more about our team and culture.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, supporting internal teams to achieve success while fostering honest and strong partnerships with clients. You are expected to be a steward of the Launch brand by ensuring all work not only meets client standards, but surpasses Launch expectations while balancing competing demands such as scope, time, cost, and quality.
A project manager is expected to be aware of client business goals and objectives and actively advocate for them throughout the project and deliverables. This role is responsible for integrating appropriate project management tools and processes, as well as engage in problem-solving from kickoff through delivery. Being proactive in anticipating and identifying gaps during all phases of a project in support of the team is also critical.
- 3+ years project and client facing experience with an agency that focuses on digital execution
- Strong understanding of all aspects of digital experience creation, including UX, content, creative, and development
- Expert organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Excellent comprehension and verbal/written communication skills
- Active listening
- A strong teamwork ethic, motivating and positive attitude
- Agency experience a must
Project Management - 90%
- Independently manage several projects.
- Active scope management, risk identification and mitigation.
- Coordinate and support team needs across disciplines from ideation to execution to assure successful, timely delivery.
- Run meetings that are purposeful, efficient and productive, with clear takeaways. Prepare agendas beforehand, clearly capture meeting discussions and follow up afterward with written action items.
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams (UX, Creative, Content, Development, Strategy).
- Actively contribute and participate in the ideation and critique of team activities and deliverables. You are an important part of our creative and strategic success.
- Convey accurate and timely information verbally and written to all key stakeholders (internal & external).
- Monitor hours and financial status of projects.
- Participate in internal process discussions that ensure projects are executed in accordance with client needs and expectations.
- Produce and continuously update project plans and status reports to facilitate progress.
Resourcing - 5%
- Support company-wide resourcing and forecasting efforts.
Business Development - 5%
- Assist in business development, pitching, scoping efforts, proposals, and SOWs.
Launch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Reports to Vivian Lowe, Account & PMO Director.
Expected % of time spent traveling: 10%