Launch is an agency that creates digital products and experiences. But that doesn’t tell the full story of how we apply strategy and creative thinking. We solve complex problems through research, analysis, and firsthand conversations with users. Our multidisciplinary team brings research and strategy together, building user-friendly designs that engage and inspire. Learn more about our team and culture.
The Account Supervisor provides both strategic and tactical leadership across mid-scale client engagements while maintaining a pulse on day-to-day activities. In this role, the Account Supervisor will seek out and capitalize on opportunities to expand the account portfolio and drive strong incremental revenue growth.
- Develop and foster honest and strong partnerships with clients while supporting internal teams to achieve success.
- Ensure all work product exceeds client expectations while remaining reasonable in scope.
Actively advocate for client objectives.
- Manage effective communication between internal and client teams.
- Be a problem-solver and a confident team leader.
- Be a sales driven leader and grow your assigned accounts/lines of business.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of digital experience creation, including UX, content, creative, development, and knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Expert organizational skills and able to balance competing priorities.
- Pushes for excellence by ensuring strategy and creative integrity is carried through execution
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills. Champions the agency perspective and is persuasive and communicates clearly.
- Poised and energetic presenter; instills confidence with overall presence
- Experience in identifying, crafting and presenting value-add opportunities to clients, as well as the creation of POVs, proposals and SOWs.
- 5+ years project and client management experience with an agency that focuses on digital execution.
Account Management - 80%
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams (UX, Creative, Content, Development, Strategy).
- Actively contribute and participate in the ideation and critique of user experience, design and development activities, and deliverables.
- Lead and/or assist in organic opportunities within assigned accounts, pitching, scoping efforts, proposals, and SOWs.
- Expand your network of relationships within assigned accounts and build those relationships.
- Proactively identify, craft and present value-add opportunities to clients and position Launch for long-term relationships and growth
- Lead meetings that are purposeful, efficient and productive, with clear takeaways.
Leadership & Operations - 15%
- Demonstrate a passion for the agency, the work, and the client’s business.
- Coordinate and support team needs across disciplines from ideation to execution to assure successful, timely delivery.
- Understand and advocate for the overall brand strategy and vision for each effort.
- Manage challenging situations in a diplomatic manner. Stay focused on problem-solving and be effective in resolving conflict.
- Facilitate growth with the account lead and drive operational excellence with day-to-day teams.
Resourcing - 5%
- Support company-wide resourcing and forecasting efforts.
- Reports to Vivian Lowe, Account & PMO Director.
- Expected % of time spent traveling: 10%
Launch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.