Launch is an agency that creates digital products and experiences. But that doesn’t tell the full story of how we apply strategy and creative thinking. We solve complex problems through research, analysis, and firsthand conversations with clients & customers. Our multidisciplinary team brings research and strategy together, building user-friendly designs that engage and inspire. Learn more about our team and culture.
As a Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for supporting internal teams to achieve success while fostering honest and strong partnerships with clients. You should establish yourself as a strategic partner as you project manage multiple small to medium size projects. You are expected to collaborate with discipline leads as you develop client relationships on assigned account(s). You are expected to be a steward of the Launch brand by ensuring all work not only meets client standards, but surpasses Launch expectations within scope.
You will actively advocate for the client objectives on each engagement, facilitate communication between internal and client teams, be a problem-solver and a confident team leader.
- 3+ years project and client facing experience with an agency that focuses on digital execution
- Strong understanding of all aspects of digital experience creation, including strategy, UX, content, creative, and development
- Expert organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks across multiple active projects
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Excellent comprehension and verbal/written communication skills
- Active listening
- A strong teamwork ethic, motivating and positive attitude
- Ability to strategically evaluate internal work against defined client business objectives and project requirements
- Customer-centric mindset
- Agency experience a must
- Support and participate in the organic business development phase including the creation of proposals and SOWs.
Account Management - 30%
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams (UX, Creative, Content, Development, Strategy).
- Actively contribute and participate in the ideation and critique of user experience, design and development activities and deliverables.
- Lead and/or assist in organic opportunities within assigned account, pitching, scoping efforts, proposals, and SOWs.
- Extend your network of relationships within the assigned account and build those relationships.
Project Management - 65%
- Independently manage several projects including understanding and advocating for the overall brand strategy and vision for each effort, as well as scope management, risk identification and mitigation.
- Coordinate and support team needs across disciplines from ideation to execution to assure successful, timely delivery.
- Run meetings that are purposeful, efficient and productive, with clear takeaways. Prepare agendas beforehand, clearly capture meeting discussions and follow up afterward with written action items.
- Convey accurate and timely information verbally and written to all key stakeholders (internal & external).
- Drive internal processes and ensure projects are executed in accordance with client needs and expectations. Produce project plans and status reports to facilitate progress.
Resourcing - 5%
- Support company-wide resourcing and forecasting efforts.
Launch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Reports to Vivian Lowe, Account & PMO Director.
Expected % of time spent traveling: 10%