Lastline, Inc. is a venture backed cybersecurity company that provides innovative AI-powered network security products that detect and defeat advanced threats attempting to enter and operate within a network. We protect: network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures, minimizing the risk of damaging and costly data breaches with fewer resources and at a lower cost. Headquartered in San Mateo, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s technology is used by Global 5000 enterprises, is offered directly and through resellers and security service providers, and is integrated into leading third-party security technologies worldwide. www.lastline.com
As we continue to grow and expand our team we are looking for an experienced Field Based Channel Account Manager to join Lastline. The Field Based Channel Account Manager will be solely responsible for building and continuing to enhance Lastline’s presence in NY, USA by driving sales activities. The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and managing an assigned account base of indirect sales cyber-security partners which generate revenue by executing channel programs to sell new and existing company services and products to b2b clients.
The purpose of this role is to manage day-to-day activities with authorized Value Added Chanel Partners. This role is critical in ensuring partners are actively focused on Lastline and generating revenue to achieve stated sales quotas.
- Qualify, recruit, and sign new partners to increase the number of resellers within a defined region.
- Grow revenue contributions from resellers through building awareness and attention to Lastline's products and channel programs.
- Provide timely forecasts of sales opportunities generated and managed by partners to Lastline's executive management.
- Work with Field Sales, Sales Engineers and Marketing personnel to coordinate resource to grow revenue in targeted resellers who are showing dedication to Lastline.
- Deliver and manage channel program details to partners for the purpose of increasing revenue and building mindshare at the reseller partner level.
- Be responsible for field marketing activities related to channel partners and their marketing activities. Activities such as seminars, webinars, email campaigns, and utilizing market development funds for the best possible ROI.
- Provide feedback on the security market data, such as competitive, channel program needs, and technical issues that affect success in the market.
- Be prepared and available to meet with end-user customers with partners when necessary to present Lastline's value proposition: qualify opportunities, overcome objections, and close business to achieve and exceed stated sales objectives.
- 5+ years' of related experience
- Proven success of building strong relationships and partnerships
- Experience managing and co-selling with Value Added Resellers, MSSPs, and Alliance Partners
- Advanced understanding of cybersecurity concepts and the general market.
- Strong base of partner contacts within assigned geographic region.
- Ability to travel an average of 30%-40%
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in business, marketing, or related field
Location: Remote, NY based
Territory: NY, US