Lastline, Inc. is a venture backed cybersecurity company that provides innovative AI-powered network security products that detect and defeat advanced threats attempting to enter and operate within a network. We protect: network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures, minimizing the risk of damaging and costly data breaches with fewer resources and at a lower cost. Headquartered in San Mateo, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s technology is used by Global 5000 enterprises, is offered directly and through resellers and security service providers, and is integrated into leading third-party security technologies worldwide. www.lastline.com
We are looking for a Vice President (VP), Product Marketing to join our core Marketing team. As VP, Product Marketing you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our overall global product marketing strategy reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
In addition, you will lead a small team of marketers and consultants responsible for the messaging and content creation surrounding our product offering. As a subject matter expert, you will lead other functional groups in programs that will continue to build brand awareness and accelerate demand for Lastline security solutions. You’ll be a key marketing security leader within the company and your work will have a direct impact on establishing Lastline as a leader in Network Detection and Response (NDR). You will be the primary link between the Product, Sales and Marketing teams and will own the strategic and tactical build out of our Product Marketing strategy and delivery.
- Develop Product Marketing Strategy;
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals;
- Work closely with Finance, Product Management and Sales on our pricing, messaging, promotion and selling of our products;
- Work closely with Product Management to keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition;
- Serve as an evangelist for our products and the Network Detection and Response (NDR) space through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
- BA/BS in similar discipline or equivalent working experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- 15+ years of experience with Product Marketing and or Product Management
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to the market
- Leadership experience
- A highly analytical approach
- Ability to lead and effectively communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is looking to work in a distributed team and wants to get stuff done. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!