Lastline, Inc. is a venture backed cybersecurity company that provides innovative AI-powered network security products that detect and defeat advanced threats attempting to enter and operate within a network. We protect network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures, minimizing the risk of damaging and costly data breaches with fewer resources and at lower cost. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s technology is used by Global 5000 enterprises, is offered directly and through resellers and security service providers, and is integrated into leading third-party security technologies worldwide. www.lastline.com
Lastline is committed to enabling our customers to defend their organizations against advanced threats that cause costly data breaches. We are looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join our Cloud & Infrastructure (CNI) team, in this role you will be working on large-scale, distributed systems that drive many of the components handling the analysis of (potentially) malicious artifacts.
As DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer, you will be in charge of designing and automating the release process of these systems using state-of-the-art deployment technologies including docker on Kubernetes. You will be using different public cloud technologies and providers, including Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Solid understanding of Linux, networking, and distributed systems
- Experience in docker-based deployments
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and deployment strategies
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of GIT or similar code-versioning tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is looking to work in a distributed team and wants to get stuff done. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT WILL STRENGTHEN A CANDIDATE'S POSITION:
- Experience with queuing mechanisms (Redis, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Experience working in fast and agile release cycles
- Experience with various storage, SQL-, and no-SQL technologies
- Experience and interest in Cyber Security
You will work with some of the world’s leading experts in cyber security. Our team values excellence, continuous innovation, getting stuff done quickly, transparent communication, and a friendly work environment. We have a distributed team, this position would be located out of our Santa Barbara Office.