Are you looking to jump-start your sales career with a leading AI cybersecurity company that was recently recognized as "Gamechanger of the Year" and "Technology Company of the Year in Network Security"; in addition to those awards we were also recognized by Red Herring as a leading AI-powered Network Security company and listed on their "Top 100 Global" list. If you are looking for rapid career-growth and want to be a part of a winning team.... then read on!
Lastline's growing sales organization is looking to capitalize on our success and continue to grow our Sales Development Team! We are looking for promising sales professionals to join the team. In this role, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work closely with quota-carrying sales executives as well as non-sales professionals at Lastline to ensure the company’s continued rapid growth.
The SDR's responsibilities will include sales development, lead generation, appointment setting, sales operations, as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related work as needed.
Your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Generate qualified sales leads through a mixture of outbound cold calling and emailing
- Following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for the Major Account Sales Reps
- Manage the qualification of inbound leads
- Use good judgement when ascertaining if inquiries are qualified and route/book meetings with the appropriate sales reps
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling to warmed leads
- Manage inbound MQLs and properly disposition them
- Understand Lastline's product offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to prospect requirements
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customers satisfaction
Gain SaaS sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives
- Learn corporate selling strategies by running meetings with VP and C-level executives at SMB and MM companies
- Work closely with marketing to qualify leads from events including webinars and regional events
- Learn go-to-market strategy by collaborating with Lastline to generate business opportunities
- Use the leading sales software tools to manage your book of business
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand all the moving parts of a successful startup company
The successful candidate will have curiosity and passion for sales, in addition to the following:
- High-performance individuals who treat sales as a professional sport.
- 1+ years of full-time sales development experience (desirable but not essential) we will provide training
- Passionate about customer service and growing a sales career
The following skills and experience are not required, but will strengthen a candidate’s application:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Previous experience in the cyber / network security space and startups is a plus
- Strong technical acumen (information security and technology, technology services, networking is a plus)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools
LASTLINE, THE COMPANY:
Lastline is a venture backed cyber security company with demonstrably the industry’s best network-based defense against targeted, evasive and zero-day attacks. Lastline is focused on real-time analysis of advanced malware and knowing the Internet's malicious infrastructure.
You will work with some of the world’s leading experts in cyber security. Our team values excellence, continuous innovation, getting stuff done quickly, transparent communication, and a friendly work environment. Our organization and team is geographically distributed, this position will be based out of our Redwood City office.